Odoo is a suite of enterprise management applications targeting companies of all sizes. The application suite includes billing, accounting, manufacturing, purchasing, warehouse management, and project management. Odoo formula includes: Odoo platform, mailing system, etc.
Last Update: 2018-06-29
- Odoo 10.0
- Mail Server
RAM Size: 2Gb
Disk Size: 5Gb
Odoo is a 100% integrated next-generation suite of business applications, which is based on an Open Source core. Odoo helps companies of all sizes by providing a suite of enterprise management applications, which includes billing, accounting, manufacturing, purchasing, warehouse management, and project management.
This modern model of software design enables a rapid, universal and at lower cost scalability since the solution is supported by both an editor and a large community of developers and users worldwide. You can use Odoo on clouds including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Digital Ocean and Linode. And guess what? It can be installed on your own bare metal or VPS Linux server.
Why choose Odoo?
- Open Source ERP solution: the source code is available anytime, your ERP is therefore not an inaccessible black box
- Ease of use: 100% Web solution and attractive and intuitive ergonomics
- Given its modern and innovative architecture, Odoo is a flexible ERP allowing an implementation in phases and truly based on the evolution of your needs!
- Odoo is very easily interoperable with any third-party software and/or service
- Odoo benefits from a reliable editor with over 300 employees, a dynamic and structured community offering over 13’000 community modules, and an international network of 800+ certified partners.